Friday 22 July 2011

Decorating the flat

After a couple of months living in his place and after promising to not introduce any more bunnies into the flat (yay! Fuzzy buns!) Ive finally received the décor go ahead from my beau. This has gotten me all excited about all the cool stuff out there! Ive spent some time trawling other décor blogs and design sites and this is where I want to collect all the cool stuff Ive found. In turn Im also discovering loads of cool shops and places in my new habitat… stunning Cape Town!

At the moment I am looking for the perfect side drawer thingy. Ive been quite inspired by the wood/paint combo and would love any of these:




A couple of shops Ive found:

Vamp furniture in woodstock: http://vampfurniture.blogspot.com/

Saks corner in Observatory: http://www.sakscorner.co.za/

I especially liked Saks corner! The owner is pretty laid back and willing to discuss what you want. Bought a chair off him and get to choose my own fabric to upholster it with (will post pic of chair when finished!). Now to go fabric shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment